One of the most papular delivery companies in the world, UPS, or United Parcel Service, features a staff of over 500,000 entry-level workers and career professionals. The wide-sweeping operations of the parcel chain enable thousands of job seekers to find meaningful work each year, which includes nearly a dozen divisions operating under one namesake. Here we are sharing full information on UPS driver salary, Job profile, and career growth.
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day? Apply to be a Delivery Driver for a UPS today.
UPS provides contracted delivery services to UPS and is hiring Delivery Drivers to meet growing customer demand as we approach the holiday season.
UPSs offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth. No delivery experience required – apply today to schedule your in-person or virtual interview. UPSs are making on-the-spot job offers contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.
Facts About Working at UPS driver
Minimum Age to Work at UPS: 18 years old (How old do you have to be to work at UPS?)
UPS Hours of Operation: Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Available Positions at UPS: Package Handler, Driver Helper, Package Delivery Driver, Mechanic
Printable Application: visit the official site.
Why You’ll Love Working For a UPS:
- Earn more: competitive compensation starting at $15.00 – $16.25++ per hour
- Compelling Benefits: paid time off and health insurance for all full-time employees
- Independence: spend the majority of your day on the road delivering smiles to customers
- Stay active: you’ll be on the move during your shift as you deliver packages from the delivery vehicle to the customer’s doorstep
- Professional growth: many UPSs offer career growth opportunities such as moving into Lead Driver, Dispatcher, or Operations Manager roles, DOT certification, and professional development and training
- Team environment: a fun, fast-paced, and supportive company culture
UPS driver salary
So the main question of how much UPS driver salary? So basically it depends on how much time you are working for the company. on average, you can earn 15-20 dollars per hour so know you can calculate how much you will earn.
Life of UPS Driver
Before I became a delivery driver for UPS (United Parcel Service), I spent 22 years in middle corporate management, running retail chains. I retired from that, and returned to my life-long passion shooting commercial photography for magazines, newspapers, and had clients like GoDaddy and Expedia.
Then the coronavirus pandemię hit – and wedding photography, portrait photography is all over. About 30% of my income every year was from flying around the country shooting sports.
I was hired as a delivery driver for UPS at the end of March. About 90% of UPS (United Parcel Service) drivers are contracted through a third-party called a delivery service provider (DSP). We aren’t United Parcel Service employees like those who work in the distribution or fulfillment centers; we are considered contractors.